Friday, April 16, 2010

ERIN WASSON BUILDS HER OWN CLOSET


Texas girl and top model/designer Erin Wasson shows us her closet. The one she built with her own two, tiny hands. I think Wasson is a total babe, obviously; I smoked a cigarette with her once at the Goss Gallery opening in Dallas (that would be the contemporary art gallery owned by George Michael's former partner Kenny Goss) and she was sweet as pie, albeit so thin and frail looking I was afraid to shake her hand lest I break it! When Wasson isn't starring in Armani ad campaigns (or hanging out with her pal Alexander Wang) she designs clothes for RVCA under the Erin Wasson X RVCA label as well as jewelry for her Lowluv line. Our girl from Irving (!) also graced the cover of February's issue of Paper, which I definitely recommend checking out since her four-page spread is scorching, it's so hot.