Sunday, February 21, 2010

LOL: AN OPEN LETTER TO RICHIE RICH

via Fashionindie


I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks Rebecca Alexander!

Dear Richie,
Please STOP! Just STOP! You have no talent, your look is soo dated, and your overall attempt at a fashion show was the worst thing I’ve seen since Perez Hilton tried to design wearable garments. Your front row was a joke, making people wait an hour for you to arrive is just plain rude, and then to showcase what you call ‘clothes’ on those you consider ‘models’ on what you consider a ‘runway’ was more painful then it was fun to watch. Not only did I feel dirty and had to go home right away to change my contact lenses, I also got a weave thrown at me by one of your male models, the fear of getting lice made me scream! Eww!
Using Pamela Anderson as a way to get people to attend your ‘event’ is a cheap trick, since she is just as much a has been as you! Her strut down the runway made me want to puke, then I realized you were right behind her on rollerskates which gave way for more uncontrollable bodily functions as I puked a bit in my mouth. You are NOT a designer, or a celebrity at that, you are NOT important, and if you fell off the face of the planet today (as you should do from embarrassment of what you presented to the public last night) you will NOT be missed! And if you choose to continue doing what it is that you do, please take us of your list, as we never want to even hear about your events in the future.
As Daniel Tweeted last night: ‘The real reason McQueen committed suicide, for fear of accidentally catching a glimpse of this show.’


I was out one night in Dallas for an "event" that was being "hosted" by Richie Rich and Erykah Badu for a charity, and while Badu looked beyond awesome in a 5-ft afro and silver latex bodsuit, Rich looked like a frumpy crackhead. Literally.